Your cart is currently empty!
Every Woman is Worthy of Support!
My Intentional Action…
Examples of intentional actions:
- Invite a friend who is depressed to go for a walk once a week
- Take a woman who is unemployed and looking for work to coffee and see if you can help her network to find a new job
- Volunteer once, every year, monthly, or weekly for a NPO that helps marginalized women
- Visit an elderly woman and spend quality time with her
- Help a woman who is struggling with childcare coupled with caregiving for aging relatives with a real and pressing need to lessen the stress of her demanding schedule
- Send a thoughtful gift to a woman who has lost a pregnancy or child
- Donate sanitary pads and tampons to bring dignity to incarcerated women
- Commit to regularly checking in on new moms over the course of their entire first year parenting instead of only during the first few months
- Summon up the courage to call or send a note of apology to a woman who is owed one
- Cook or buy groceries for a mother struggling to feed her children
- Treat yourself to a personal day
- Sit with a grieving woman and offer genuine compassion instead of answers, platitudes, or quick fixes
- Offer in-home aid to a sick friend or relative, or childcare for parents who need to be in the hospital with a medically fragile child
- Pay for a random woman’s gas or lunch with a “pay it forward” mentality and generous heart
Thanks to people like you, Every Woman is Worthy is spreading in both message and practice to make a difference for women.
The Every Woman is Worthy Team